This policy is divided into three parts:
- Part A provides information about our collection and use of personal information;
- Part B provides information about the cookies used on this website; and
- Part C contains information about us (including contact details).
Part A: Your Personal Information
(1) What information do we collect?
We may collect, store and use the following kinds of personal information:
- information about your computer and about your visits to and use of this website (including geographical location, Internet Protocol ("IP") address, browser type and version, operating system, referral source, date and time stamp of visit, length of visit, page views, website navigation,);
- information that you provide to us for the purpose of registering with us (including name, username, email address, date of birth, time of birth, birth location, login, PIN, password, account preferences, time zone,);
- information that you provide to us for the purpose of subscribing to our website services;
- any other information that you choose to send to us.
Before you disclose to us the personal information of another person, you must obtain that person's consent to both the disclosure and the processing of that personal information in accordance with the terms of this policy.
(2) Using your personal information
Personal information submitted to us via this website will be used for the purposes specified in this policy or in relevant parts of the website.
Without limitation, we may use your personal information to:
- administer the website;
- confirm your identity;
- improve your browsing experience by personalizing the website;
- respond to your inquiries and provide you with service and support;
- display content based upon your interests;
- send you general (non-marketing) commercial communications;
- send you email notifications which you have specifically requested;
- provide third parties with statistical information about our users; that will not be used whatsoever to identify any individual user;
- deal with enquiries and complaints made by or about you relating our site;
- fulfill an order that you place through our website, including the process payment for any purchase made through our site;
- keep the website secure and prevent fraud;
- enforce our policies and terms of service, and investigate potential violations of such policies or terms (including monitoring private messages sent through our website private messaging service);
- track your use of our services;
- improve our website;
- conduct research;
- understand general customer trends and patterns so we can develop and support existing and ongoing marketing strategies for our services; and
- conduct other marketing and commercial activities;
- allow us to suspend or terminate your account, if necessary.
We may also use information about you that we collect in connection with your use of our site for security, administrative, and legal purposes (including to detect, prevent, or otherwise address fraud, security or technical issues).
Also, we may combine information about you that we collect in connection with your use of our site with other records (such as those obtained from third parties) to develop a customer profile relating to you.
Where you submit personal information for publication on our website, we will publish and use that information in accordance with the license you grant to us.
We may disclose your personal information to insofar as reasonably necessary for the purposes set out in this policy. In addition, we may disclose your personal information:
- to the extent that we are required to do so by law;
- in connection with any ongoing or prospective legal proceedings;
- in order to establish, exercise or defend our legal rights (including providing information to others for the purposes of fraud prevention and reducing credit risk);
Except as provided in this policy or unless you consent, we will not provide your information to third parties.
(4) Additional disclosures for users based in the European Union
Rights Under the GDPR
If you are based in the EU, in certain circumstances you have rights under data protection laws in relation to your personal data that we hold about you-specifically:
- Request access to your personal data. You may have the right to request access to any personal data we hold about you as well as related information, including the purposes for processing the personal data, the recipients or categories of recipients with whom the personal data has been shared, where possible, the period for which the personal data will be stored, the source of the personal data, and the existence of any automated decision making.
- Request correction of your personal data. You may have the right to obtain without undue delay the rectification of any inaccurate personal data we hold about you.
- Request erasure of your personal data. You may have the right to request that personal data held about you be deleted.
- Request restriction of processing your personal data. You may have the right to prevent or restrict processing of your personal data.
- Request transfer of your personal data. You may have the right to request transfer of your personal data directly to a third party where this is technically feasible.
You can exercise any of these rights by contacting us.
Restrictions on Use of Your Personal Data to Promote Third-Party Products and Services.
- If you are based in the EU, we will only send you direct marketing communications related to third party products and services, if you have given your consent to receiving such marketing. We will generally ask for your consent to receive such marketing when you first provide your personal data.
- You can choose to stop receiving any direct marketing communications from us at any time by simply contacting us, or by logging into our account and making the changes in your settings. Please note that you may not opt out of receiving non-promotional emails regarding your account or your transactions with us.
(5) International data transfers
Personal information that you submit through our website may be transferred to countries other than where you live, such as, for example, to our servers. Your personal information may be transferred to countries that do not have the same data protection laws as the country in which you initially provided the information. By using any of our website you acknowledge that your personal data may be accessed by us or transferred to us and to our affiliates, partners, and service providers who are located around the world; and that your personal data will be transferred to, stored and processed anywhere our servers are located.
(6) Security of your personal information
We will take reasonable industry standard technical and procedural measures (including encryption of certain information) intended to protect against unauthorized access, and to prevent the loss, misuse or alteration of your personal information. We will store all the personal information you provide on our secure (password- and firewall-protected) servers.
However, please note we cannot fully eliminate these risks as, despite our best intentions, no technology is completely secure. Our website is operated on software, hardware, and networks, any component of which may, from time to time, experience breaches of security or other issues beyond our control.
You acknowledge that the transmission of information over the internet is inherently insecure, and we cannot guarantee that any information collected about you, whether during transmission or while stored on our systems or otherwise in our care, will be absolutely safe from intrusion by others who do not have your authorization. Any such transmission or sharing of that information is done at your own risk.
You also play a role in protecting your personal information. You are responsible for keeping your password and other login details confidential. Please do not share your user name or password with others. We will not ask you for your password (except when you log in to the website).
(7) How long do we maintain your personal data?
We will store your personal data for no longer than is necessary for the purpose for which such personal data is processed. Please note, however, that we may retain and use your personal data as necessary to comply with our legal obligations, to resolve disputes, and to enforce our agreements and rights, or if it is not technically and reasonably feasible to remove such information from our databases, which means that we may retain and use your personal data as necessary after you stop using our website. Subject to the foregoing, we will endeavor to delete your personal data promptly upon your written request.
(8) Policy amendments
(9) Your rights
You may instruct us to provide you with any personal information we hold about you. Provision of such information will be subject to:
- the supply of appropriate evidence of your identity.
We may withhold such personal information to the extent permitted by law.
(10) Third party websites
You agree that your use of third-party websites and resources, including without limitation your use of any content, information, data, advertising, products or other materials on or available through such websites and resources, is at your own risk and is subject to the terms and conditions of use applicable to such websites and resources.
(11) Updating information
Please let us know if the personal information which we hold about you needs to be corrected or updated.
(12) About cookies
A cookie is a file containing an identifier (a string of letters and numbers) that is sent by a web server to a web browser and is stored by the browser. The identifier is then sent back to the server each time the browser requests a page from the server.
Cookies can be used by web servers to identity and track users as they navigate different pages on a website and identify users returning to a website.
Cookies may be either "persistent" cookies or "session" cookies.
A persistent cookie consists of a text file sent by a web server to a web browser, which will be stored by the browser and will remain valid until its set expiry date (unless deleted by the user before the expiry date).
A session cookie, on the other hand, will expire at the end of the user session, when the web browser is closed.
(13) Third party and analytics cookies
When you use our website, you may also be sent third party cookies. Our advertisers may send you cookies. They may use the information they obtain from your use of their cookies:
- to track your browser across multiple websites;
- to target advertisements which may be of particular interest to you.
We, also publish Google AdSense interest-based advertisements on our website. These are tailored by Google to reflect your interests. To determine your interests, Google will track your behavior on our website and on other websites across the web using the DART cookie. You can view, delete or add interest categories associated with your browser using Google's Ads Preference Manager.
(14) Cookies and personal information
Cookies do not contain any information that personally identifies you, but personal information that we store about you may be linked, by us, to the information stored in and obtained from cookies.
(15) Blocking cookies
Most browsers allow you to refuse to accept cookies. For example:
- in Internet Explorer (version 9) you can block cookies using the cookie handling override settings available by clicking "Tools", "Internet Options", "Privacy" and then "Advanced";
- in Firefox (version 16) you can block all cookies by clicking "Tools", "Options", "Privacy", selecting "Use custom settings for history" from the drop-down menu, and unchecking "Accept cookies from sites"; and
- in Chrome (version 23), you can block all cookies by accessing the "Customize and control" menu, and clicking "Settings", "Show advanced settings" and "Content settings", and then selecting "Block sites from setting any data" under the "Cookies" heading.
Blocking all cookies will, however, have a negative impact upon the usability of many websites. If you block cookies, you will not be able to use all the features on this website.
(16) Deleting cookies
You can also delete cookies already stored on your computer. For example:
- in Internet Explorer (version 9), you must manually delete cookie files by using the instructions provided by Microsoft;
- in Firefox (version 16), you can delete cookies by clicking "Tools", "Options", "Privacy" and then "Show Cookies", and then clicking "Remove All Cookies"; and
- in Chrome (version 23), you can delete all cookies by accessing the "Customize and control" menu, and clicking "Settings", "Show advanced settings" and "Clear browsing data", and then selecting "Delete cookies and other site and plug-in data" before clicking "Clear browsing data".
Again, doing this may have a negative impact on the usability of many websites.
Part C: Our Details
(17) Contact us
This website is owned and operated by Astrologjia LLC.
If you have any questions about this policy, please do contact us.
Last Updated: October 7, 2020
What is your Horoscope Sign?
Ashburn, Virginia, United States